- State Board of Education Thomas Ratliff is a registered lobbyist.
- Ratlff is ineligible to be on the SBOE pursuant to Texas Education Code: Subchapter A, Section 7.103 (c)
- Knowing there is no recourse in TEC Sec. 7.103 (c), Ratliff publicly refuses to step down from the SBOE
- Texas mom, Alice Linahan, begins an online petition to impeach Ratliff
- Ratliff files a complaint against Linahan with the Texas Ethics Commission
- TEC rejects Ratiff’s complaint against Linahan in essence due to lack of factual proof
- Kara Sands tells Linahan about Bill Ratiff, dad to Thomas, being on Parents for Public School’s National Advisory Board with Linda Darling Hammond
- Linahan begins asking questions about Daddy Ratliff
- Ratliff publicly states he will refile his complaint against Linahan with TEC.
Now Ratliff has zero proof to back up his allegations against Linahan. Yet he — on Twitter no doubt — bullies Linahan about refiling against her.
Check out the latest chain of tweets: https://twitter.com/RatliffT/status/407911166229225472