Before you go to the polls next Tuesday, March 6, I respectfully request the voters in House District 9 (Harrison, Panola, Shelby, Cass, and Marion) to consider the following:
Do you agree with?
- On Budget night, voting with Democrats to give tax dollars to state-funded art projects;
- Voting against protections for whistleblowers who expose sanctuary city policies;
- Voting for a taxpayer handout for Nascar that is not available to small businesses across the state;
- Voting to impose a so-called “granny tax” on nursing home residents, that would allow nursing homes to raise revenue without their residents and caregivers knowing about it;
- Voting to raid the states Rainy Day Fund for ongoing expenses, despite Governor Abbott’s protest;
- Voting with the Democrats to kill a bill that would have established a strong state spending limit — a priority backed by over 90% of Texas Republican voters;
- When Governor Abbott called the legislature back for a Special Session in order to pass property tax reform and other conservative priorities, fighting against the Governor’s conservative agenda, in particular, voting to kill the property tax reform and relief proposal; and
- Voting with taxpayers 42% of the time.
The above is Chris Paddie’s record. It is time for Chris Paddie to be relieved of his duties.
Garrett Boersma cares about House District 9. Check out the following issues Garrett Boersma stands firm on:
- Property tax relief
- Protect the Texas border
- Promote free enterprise
- Limit government spending
- Improve outcomes for children in our public schools
- Protect Texas’ little girls and boys in public restrooms, locker rooms, and showers
- Is 100% pro-life
- Supports the 2nd Amendment and is opposed to gun control
As a conservative activist in Senate District 1, I respectfully request the voters in House District 9 to vote for GARRETT BOERSMA FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE.